[SOLVED] Best LOUD Speaker for a Gaming PC?

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys, I want to buy a new speakers for my gaming PC.
I have already a VERY OLD speakers, Genius SP-S110, it was cheap and so amazing when first time i bought it, PC sound was around 15-20% from desktop (100% from the base speakers) and the sound was load and clear enough for everything, didn't need to raise up the volume at all, sometimes even 20% was noisy at some cases.

Now my current speakers are suffering, don't know what happened to them, its 100% from desktop (100% from the base speakers also) and the sound is barely hearable, that's why I want to get myself a new one.

Usually my knowledge about speakers are so low, I just prefer small-size ones to be easy put onto desk, I don't need them for parties or to shake the ground, all i want is Clear and LOUD sound at the same time, of course you know guys that some games/songs/videos..etc whatever may have different volume, so all i want that my speakers are capable for deal with different volume levels, all to be hearable enough without need to reach 100%.

I have limited choices in my country, please check that website:
https://www.sigma-computer.com/subcategory?id=6&cname=Accessories&id2=22&scname=Speaker

Max budget for me is 700 according to my local currency.

Basically I have chosen
T-Dagger T-TGS550 2 x 3W|3.5mm|RGB Speakers – Black

So any recommendation guys? or this is good to give me LOUD and clear sound for everything?

Solution
Get a 2.1. The subwoofer will make a big difference. I have always found Logitech to be a reliable brand. They make good speakers. The Z213 or Z313 is a good choice.

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018
Get a 2.1. The subwoofer will make a big difference. I have always found Logitech to be a reliable brand. They make good speakers. The Z213 or Z313 is a good choice.

Fair enough as long as I can get LOUD and clear sound at the same time with no need to reach 100%, thanks for the recommendation, I think I'm going with Logitech one or whatever 2.1 available in stock, but more focus on Logitech as you suggested :)