Best MB + CPU combo for 200$

VirusWar

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2014
Hello.
Through the summer I've earned a bit of money, and I decided to spend 200$ for a motherboard and a CPU. The hardware I don't need to change is an R7 260x MSI factory OC'd and 8gb of ram. PSU is Corsair CX 500W (since I dont plan on overclocking by myself, and my system isnt going over 55C I'm quite sure its good).
So I ask you, what is the best budget CPU and MB to go with this card, I don't need high-ultra graphs or something like that as I don't expect it, I just wanna play recent games on decent fps even if it means on low-medium.
Please don't ask for a higher budget cause I really cant make it. I live in Serbia, not employed and a monthly wage here is 300$ if you're lucky, so literally I'm spending almost a full wage here, this is all I've got.
I've thought about FX 6300 and either these mobos, as they're literally the only one's I've got to order from here:

XWGMdZj

*I cant see the pic so I'll just post the link here, once again http://imgur.com/XWGMdZj .
*Also, can ram with any speed plugged in any MB as long if its lower or max of what the CPU and MB supports? Could someone explain this a bit better to me?

Thank you!

VirusWar

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2014
Im just searching for whatever you ask, first on a site for used stuff, and if I cant find any then on new stuff. Then I convert from RSD or EURO to USD. I dont even know how much it should cost, only how much its here. I know, its overpriced af. What a time to be alive, ey? heh...

CPU: 100$ (around the same for both cpu's you mentioned)
MB: 75$

VirusWar

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2014
Welp, in total its 190$! Noice!

Now, gotta ask you one more thing, can you tell me will my ram be compatible with the cpu and mb? How can I check it?
Thank you for patience and dedication! :D

VirusWar

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2014
Hey, how about I5 3570k? How is that cpu?
I really dont know shit about intels cpus, as I've had AMD all my life. Dont even know how the series come out or what the numbers mean, or the letters at the end, so bear with my noobish questions.