[SOLVED] Best Mobo For My R5 1600AF?

milknkookie

Commendable
Mar 27, 2018
I ended up buying a 1600af and montech fighter 600 as my case and evga 1660 super but going back and forth on motherboard's since the msi b450 gaming plus max hasn't been in stock for a while now any other recommendations with decent stock/in stock rn looking to stream a little bit

Solution
I ended up buying a 1600af and montech fighter 600 as my case and evga 1660 super but going back and forth on motherboard's since the msi b450 gaming plus max hasn't been in stock for a while now any other recommendations with decent stock/in stock rn looking to stream a little bit
Do you mean "best for my buck" MB ? You don't need anything special if it's just for that CPU, any b450 and up would do. All you have to ask seller if it has compatible BIOS already installed. The rest depends on what features you want/need.
Do you mean "best for my buck" MB ? You don't need anything special if it's just for that CPU, any b450 and up would do. All you have to ask seller if it has compatible BIOS already installed. The rest depends on what features you want/need.

Solution