[SOLVED] Best modded NVIDIA drivers?

Jul 2, 2020
Hi all,
I use a GT1030 and was wondering if anyone could supply me with the best nvidia drivers for gaming. I use Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Solution
They do work, but I want the best fps out of modded drivers
I have never heard of modded drivers and if they do exist I would be very sceptical unless you can absolutely trust the source. They would be an ideal way to spread malicious software. NVidia do also have beta drivers available to try.

Do you actually mean modded VBIOS? These exist for some gpu’s but there is a high risk of killing the gpu if you get it wrong. I am also not sure if anyone would go to the effort of producing a modded VBIOS for a 1030.

Starting from such a low performance point because you are using a 1030 I can’t see you achieving anything useful. If you are running 30fps in a specific game and through new driver/VBIOS you manage a 10% increase in...
They do work, but I want the best fps out of modded drivers
I have never heard of modded drivers and if they do exist I would be very sceptical unless you can absolutely trust the source. They would be an ideal way to spread malicious software. NVidia do also have beta drivers available to try.

Do you actually mean modded VBIOS? These exist for some gpu’s but there is a high risk of killing the gpu if you get it wrong. I am also not sure if anyone would go to the effort of producing a modded VBIOS for a 1030.

Starting from such a low performance point because you are using a 1030 I can’t see you achieving anything useful. If you are running 30fps in a specific game and through new driver/VBIOS you manage a 10% increase in performance the best you can hope for is 33fps. The main problem is the 1030 is not really considered a gaming card. It’s really aimed at PC’s that have no integrated graphics and just need a basic gpu to connect a monitor.

Solution