Best Movie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
I just watched The Man From Earth. I found the story line and the writing to be pretty good but it was let down by the acting. It is almost entirely just talking like how 12 Angry Men was but not nearly as good. I also watched Goon as well. That is now my 2nd favorite hockey movie. If you liked Slapshot you gotta watch Goon.
I saw the Pyree had put down Spirited Away and I totally agree with that as a top movie as well. I found it's a great movie to get people in to anime.

stillerfan15

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
Alien
Aliens
The Good Bad and Ugly
Jaws
Predator
Wild at Heart
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Beverly Hills Cop

And more but my absolute favorite is somewhere on that list

Dave

Joe Baltake

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
Probably Shawshank Redemption. Also, Forrest Gump and Titanic. I forgot one very special movie to me - the Godfather.

cutley7ad

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
i watched the grey recently and it was a very good movie. it shows how a hunter, who kills wolves, became to live in a forest and see his friends die. I especially like the final scene.

yang0409

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012

Is it the one that stars Jack Nicholson? He is really a great actor. I remember I watched this for my Psychology class

kavin01

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
The Avenger one the best movie in 2012. Because mostly
people like to watch this. I also love to watch this movie
because it's my favorite action movie ever.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001

Yes, that's the one. I agree, Jack Nickelson is an excellent actor.

Aug 23, 2012
I am the big fan of Johnny Depp and like all the series of pirates of the caribbean. I really enjoy very much by watching all the series of pirates of the caribbean.

Das Boot - (just look at my avatar and you'll know why) This one must be seen in its original German, without those horrid subtitles.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Midway

Tora Tora Tora

Battle of Britain

The Great Escape

Where Eagles Dare

Patton

Techfans

Honorable
Aug 21, 2012
For me, Titanic, The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Atonement, August Rush, Midnight in Paris, Alex & EmmaI wouldn't say that movies on my list are the best, but they touched me most among hundreds of movies that I have watched.

uttam531

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
My all time best movie is "AVTAR" because of various reasons like amazing visual effects, story line, acting, background music, beautiful cinematography...and last but not the least it become Hollywood most expensive movie..

lovleysimona777

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

Exactly, so many movies out there that make you cry, but i choose 'Harry potter'! it sorta made me cry of how much they got injured and how his friends got injured. hence i pick Harry Potter a classics movie scary too) that almost everyone knows.... :cry: :eek: :cry:

uttam531

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
When i first saw this movie "avtar" :) then it become easy to believe that there is a world of Pandora and this is all happen just because of their best visual effects and animations work. the story line is exciting..which make a perfect balance while watching the movie. There are some scary scenes too..over all it is the best movie which i have ever saw in my whole life.

rosejasmin56

Honorable
Aug 25, 2012
I am a bigger fan of horror movie My most favorite horror movie Woman in black . I have watched this movie with my friends. It is a great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS