Question Best site for estimating current market price of a used prebuild and/or your all's opinion?

calmstateofmind

Distinguished
What's the best site for estimating the current market price of a prebuild that was ordered off Newegg?

It's been some years since I've looked at this kind of stuff (as you can probably tell from the timestamps of my profile) and I'm needing to get the current market price of a 1year, 7month used prebuild that I've been using on a daily basis (estimated 3000 hours used), so I can purchase it from the company I'm working for.

Also, if any of you can provide your own estimations then that'd be great too!! It's in 100% working condition but in recent months has been freezing once in a blue moon for a few seconds when opening certain applications (but I'm sure that can be fixed with a factory reset of sorts).

https://www.newegg.com/abs-computer-technologies-ali416/p/N82E16883102994?Item=N82E16883102994

Thanks in advance! :)

eBay. Or whatever your local classifieds site is (e.g., Craiglist). However it's unlikely you'll find the same product you purchased, so at best you'd just have to take things that are close enough.

Keep in mind of what someone else could buy today that's comparable in performance. For instance, if I can buy a comparable new system today for say $700 that you paid $1200 for when you bought your system, then $700 your baseline to adjust the price from, but obviously it's going to be much less than that.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You can build this for under $700, so you are probably in the $500 range without OS or peripherals.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor ($114.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock B560M-HDV Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard ($74.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($49.97 @ Amazon)
Storage: Silicon Power A55 512 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($40.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3050 8GB 8 GB XC BLACK GAMING Video Card ($259.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Deepcool MATREXX 40 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($62.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA GD (2019) 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $658.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-06-02 12:57 EDT-0400

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Reference: "so I can purchase it from the company I'm working for. "

What price is the company asking?

I am asking because companies I have worked for often just sold off computers, etc. for some nominal price.

If more buyers than devices then they just used a lottery.