[SOLVED] Best tablet to buy (£80)

amackley07

Commendable
Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys, so i'm looking for a tablet to buy, got around £80 to spend, wont be doing much on it, what would you recommend for around that price range?what would you recommend for around that price range?

Solution
VANKYO MatrixPad S30 could be just the thing. It is almost perfect from every angle. 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 8 MP Front and 13 MP Back Camera with Octa-core 1.6GHz. It's a complete package for just a little more than your budget. (If you increase your budget it's going to be the best tablet for you)
No, it's really not. It's not even a well known brand, just another Chinese knockoff brand. There's no way anybody should EVER buy products like these when they can get something from a trusted manufacturer like Lenovo for about the same price or in some cases, less. Vankyo, Dragon touch, others, these are cheaply built low quality products in a world where tablets have mostly been forgotten except in the 2 in 1 market. Lenovo and...

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
If you aren't willing to do much on the tablet and want it just for the casual or the entertainment needs, I think Lenovo Tab M8 should be good enough. It costs $90 currently and my brother has given this to his son for the education needs. It has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage, so it would work well enough. Besides, the Mediatek Helio A22 tab processor is also a smart thing in it.
But the best thing about this tab is surely its camera section and you can easily make clear video calls because of the good camera. For light uses, this can be purchased.

I've had a number of tablets under 10", and depending on what you are doing on them, what you want them for, IMO they kind of suck. If you are ok with something less than 10" then just use your phone, otherwise, plan for something bigger than 8". Again, that's just my opinion. For an eReader, or ANY kind of productivity device while away from home, you absolutely do not want anything less than 10". To me, it's pointless. For others, your mileage may vary.

Oct 8, 2020
VANKYO MatrixPad S30 could be just the thing. It is almost perfect from every angle. 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 8 MP Front and 13 MP Back Camera with Octa-core 1.6GHz. It's a complete package for just a little more than your budget. (If you increase your budget it's going to be the best tablet for you)

No, it's really not. It's not even a well known brand, just another Chinese knockoff brand. There's no way anybody should EVER buy products like these when they can get something from a trusted manufacturer like Lenovo for about the same price or in some cases, less. Vankyo, Dragon touch, others, these are cheaply built low quality products in a world where tablets have mostly been forgotten except in the 2 in 1 market. Lenovo and Amazon are about the only companies still making quality products for the tablet market.

Sorry, but your post is almost certainly spam. It reads like it from every angle. By the way, ALL tablets are "a complete package". That's just common sense.

Solution