Question Best tv/monitor with video interpolation and low imput lag

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys

I suffer a lot playing videogames on my ps4/Nswitch because of low fps. As every gamer knows playing on a console we are limited on fps, so i was wondering if someone knows about an awsome tv/monitor that we can use the video interpolation, aka "motion enhancer" and still maintain the low imput lag up to 20 ms? I try to google it but all i see is "how to turn off video interpolation".

Thanks in advance
Have a good day.

Feb 20, 2019
There aren't any "fps enhancing" monitors on the market, or any that simulate that effect. If you want a smoother gaming experience then you are better off getting a gaming pc and then a high refresh rate monitor later on.

Reactions: Ronignino
Mar 5, 2019
There aren't any "fps enhancing" monitors on the market, or any that simulate that effect. If you want a smoother gaming experience then you are better off getting a gaming pc and then a high refresh rate monitor later on.

I do own a ubber pc...the problem is, i still want to play the exclusives and most of my friends play on ps4, and since cross platform is still on hold for now, i though i could find a solution, but hey, thank for the reply bro.

TRENDING THREADS