Jobjanusz

Honorable
Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone! I thinking of upgrading my I7-7700k and my Asrock z270 pro 4 motherboard (This motherboard doesn't support any higher generation). What would you advise to upgrade to? What is the most worthy affordable option? And if I sell my used motherboard and CPU. How much can i sell it for you reckon?

Best regards,

Jobjanusz

Jobjanusz

Honorable
Feb 22, 2019
What sort of tasks do you tax your platform with? Since you're already on the maximum processor supported by the motherboard, you're in need of a platform swap/change.
I'm aware that I need to upgrade my motherboard as well. Therefore I said it in the post. I mainly play csgo and I would like to get more stable and better fps like my other pc that has a ryzen 5 5600x. Maybe do a livestream sometimes.

Jobjanusz

Honorable
Feb 22, 2019
If you intend to game and stream off one platform you need to look at an i7 or a Ryzen 7, not less than that...well, you could but you're going to have to cut down on the streaming quality.

You didn't mention your budget and your location. Actually you're advised to follow this thread and provide as much details as possible.
Location: The Netherlands. I didn't specify a budget because I would like to see the different options people will come up with. And then make a decision based on that.

TRENDING THREADS