[SOLVED] Best User friendly Macro Software ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Beckett

Respectable
Jul 12, 2021
Hello

TL : DR - I want to know the best user friendly Macro software for Win 10/11 to enable me to automate multi step tasks that I repeat often.

I have tried looking at quite a few Macro programs before; but they were just insanely complex and I couldn't figure them out.
Looking for something a little more logical - still good to have more detailed options etc - but shouldn't be to baffling to use.

I'm not a coder ok - I could maybe figure out some simple stuff - but looking for more GUI based ok.

Please note if suggestions are Free or Paid.

Example of the kind of thing I want to automate....

Eg - Changing Video output, sound output, audio settings etc when switch from video out to my PC Monitor to instead go to my TV via HDMI so I can play video on the TV and browse on there too etc.

I want to be able to have two shortcuts, one to do stuff, one to undo what I did initially to put it all back etc.

Another example would be a macro to disable all AV etc if needed for gaming conflicts, then another to turn them back on (eg lots to turn on and off).

These are just a couple examples - but there are loads of things like this that I'd like to do.

I need something that will work with Windows, Windows programs, other 3rd party programs as well as be able to drill down into actual settings within all of the above.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.