Big and weird problem with my pc

Joeels

Prominent
May 23, 2017
Im having alot of problems with my PC, always when I open a game (specifics games) my PC crashes in a peculiar way, the imagen just freezes si i need to restart so many times even i turn on the PC and i open the game, ssd can says that Is evertthing ok but idk, after format my ssd información 1-2 days all runs okay but then start to freezes. May be a PSU problem or ssd physicdmg issue? My psu Is a generic psu of 600w. Cant expend on ssd and psu, need to find the problem, im done, cant find the damn problem.

Also just reset for no reasons

Specs
I5 3470
8gb DDR3 1600mhz
GPU asus 760 2gb
PSU generic 600w

Hope you can help me, english isnt my native lenguage.

Solution
PSU sounds horrible. "Generic 600W" does not give a lot of hope. Try your PC out with a spare PSU, or borrow a quality PSU from a friend or so to try out your PC. Look for a firmware update from the manufacturer of your SSD. Do a clean reinstall of drivers for your GPU using DDU.
PSU sounds horrible. "Generic 600W" does not give a lot of hope. Try your PC out with a spare PSU, or borrow a quality PSU from a friend or so to try out your PC. Look for a firmware update from the manufacturer of your SSD. Do a clean reinstall of drivers for your GPU using DDU.

Solution