Biggest PC Games of E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

larkspur

Distinguished
I still play Madden 08 on PC in franchise mode. The PC resolution and graphics options are just plain better. Force on some x8 SSAA and the game looks great. But this is great news - I can finally play a new modern Madden on PC after 10 years of playing 08! Yay!

alextheblue

Distinguished
Anthem looks like the game Destiny 2 wished it could have been. I played the trial for Destiny 2, the game seemed overwrought and I felt railroaded the entire time. Maybe Fallout 76 or Anthem will possess more freedom. I love turn based tactical strategy games like XCom so Gears Tactics looks interesting.

t99

Honorable
Jul 16, 2014
@LARKSPUR-- I don't understand your comment. It sounds like you are trying to say Madden 08 on PC looks better than 18 on PS4 Pro which is not the case. Sure you might have more options, but what do the options matter when it does not look as good even with everything maxed out. Isn't the only thing that really matters how the game actually looks and plays? If it looks better then what is the point of which has better options? If you play it because you prefer it, then ok that's great, but it definitely does not look better than compared to PS4 Pro. I'm not trying to make a case for consoles either, the PC version of the new madden is going to blow away consoles, but you can't compare how a 10 year old game on PC looks to a new one on a console looks far superior.

larkspur

Distinguished

I wasn't clear. Not comparing 08 to 18. I was comparing 08 on PC vs 08 on PS3. Of course 18 looks better. The reason I play 08 is because I'd rather spend $300 on a graphics card, NOT a console. And I very much like the ability to use a mouse in franchise mode. Just excited that madden is coming back to PC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.