[SOLVED] BIOS and Windows not recognizing SSD

Dec 31, 2021
My 1tb samsung 980 ssd came yesterday and I installed windows and a couple games on the ssd. I have a 2tb hdd in my pc as well. Today, when booting up my pc, I get BSODs and error code 0x000000e everytime I start my computer. Windows does not load now and I can not access my pc. My ssd is also not recognized in my bios or when attempting a reinstall of windows. Is there a way to fix this? I have updated my bios and reset cmos with no luck.
MOBO: B360M PRO VDH

Solution
My 1tb samsung 980 ssd came yesterday and I installed windows and a couple games on the ssd. I have a 2tb hdd in my pc as well. Today, when booting up my pc, I get BSODs and error code 0x000000e everytime I start my computer. Windows does not load now and I can not access my pc. My ssd is also not recognized in my bios or when attempting a reinstall of windows. Is there a way to fix this? I have updated my bios and reset cmos with no luck.
Check your MB's manual, some SATA ports may be disabled when using M.2 port.
Check your MB's manual, some SATA ports may be disabled when using M.2 port.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS