Question BIOS is nowhere to be found?

Jul 23, 2024
I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but they said that I don't have TMP 2.0 enabled. Every other p.c. I have ever owned, esc, F2, F9, F10, F11 or F12, would get you there, but not this one. I have a HP Pavilion P6110f. I cant find the BIOS or security settings, ANYWHERE. Even from settings> update & security> recovery> restart now, When I go to troubleshoot, there's no UEFI firmware option. I don't know what to do. Please help!

I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but they said that I don't have TMP 2.0 enabled. Every other p.c. I have ever owned, esc, F2, F9, F10, F11 or F12, would get you there, but not this one. I have a HP Pavilion P6110f. I cant find the BIOS or security settings, ANYWHERE. Even from settings> update & security> recovery> restart now, When I go to troubleshoot, there's no UEFI firmware option. I don't know what to do. Please help!
That PC is nowhere close to compatible with W11, it doesn't even have UEFI, only Legacy BIOS so no TPM 2.0 or secure BOOT.
If you insist (not recommended) on installing W11 there's a way to bypass requirements and easiest way to use Rufus program to make a bootable USB and chose to bypass W11 requirements.
It's still unlikely for W11 to have all drivers for that platform or they exist at all although some W10 drivers may be sufficient.