Question Bios not showing boot mode

Jun 9, 2020
so i have acer aspire and i wanted to install os and for somereason my bios doesnt show me the boot mode and i have disabled secure boot and fast bootBios
am triying to make it so it detects bootable usb

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Model for your Acer Aspire laptop(desktop)? An SKU would help us two fold. Can you get into BIOS without issue? You can set the first boot device in the boot devices priority page in BIOS. Once the installer causes the system to reboot(after the initial format) you can go back into BIOS and revert to the HDD/SSD as the primary boot device in the aforementioned Boot Devices page.

Colif

Win 11 Master
so i have acer aspire and i wanted to install os and for somereason my bios doesnt show me the boot mode and i have disabled secure boot and fast boot
are you trying to get it to show CSM?
boot order?

there are unfortunately more than 1 model Aspire so more info would help,

@Lutfij if he can change secure boot and fast boot, he is in the bios :)
your 2nd sentence is getting ahead of itself too :)

Jun 9, 2020
Model for your Acer Aspire laptop(desktop)? An SKU would help us two fold. Can you get into BIOS without issue? You can set the first boot device in the boot devices priority page in BIOS. Once the installer causes the system to reboot(after the initial format) you can go back into BIOS and revert to the HDD/SSD as the primary boot device in the aforementioned Boot Devices page.
done i added a link