TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
it's amazing how both the first and sequel have the same issues
you would think they would watch out for it after messing up once

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]Maybe they'll finally release a bug to make the mouse NOT feel like a bucket of butts...[/citation]

A FIX, that is...

Then again, a bug that fixes an issue would be great too.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]Maybe they'll finally release a bug to make the mouse NOT feel like a bucket of butts...[/citation]
It's not a bug, it's a featurte.
=)

Maybe I'll finally get the adaptor to use my third monitor for this game.
Maybe I'll also buy the game.
(Oh wait, I don't have enough money for both, and my next cheque is 9 days away...)

FlorinR

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
2K Games said that it's working on a larger, "more extensive patch," with testing nearing finalization.

... maybe Bioshock 3 will not need such a cumulative patch and it will be ready for launch from the begining !

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Not surprised, rush the PC port not properly tested and patch later. Then there is Microsucks Games for Winblows Live DRM that makes this game a no go. Need to have a GFWL account to save the game and forced updates, FU Microsuck GFWL.
Thank you Amazon.com customer review section.

jon bon wonton

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Agreed. Using the mouse on menus and item selections felt like I was pushing the cursor through a puddle of syrup.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Supposedly that was a design choice the first time because they thought 360 gamers would be 4:3 (for some odd reason, I totally have mine connected to my 16:9 TV) so that was the master copy, and they just cut it for everything else.

This time it was supposed to be accidental because they fixed something else and didn't notice (somehow) that it caused this.

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]TheDuke[/nom]it's amazing how both the first and sequel have the same issuesyou would think they would watch out for it after messing up once[/citation]

because both were more for the console in mind? who knows..

also the mouse in menu bug was as well in the same version, IT almost makes me think they used the same engine modified version of the engine of Bioshock 1 and only addeed some tweaks and the game changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.