Biostar Announces Two A320 Pro Series AM4 Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock24

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2014
There's something wrong with the site lately. When using Firefox on Android the images don't show, but if I change the user agent to desktop Firefox then the images load. This has been going for a couple of months.

FritzEiv

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013

Oh, thanks for pointing this out. We're now looking into it!

Pompompaihn

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Still looking for a mATX AM4 board that can handle SLI/Crossfire. mATX has always been my favorite form factor...close to small form factor cases but can pack a lot of power into it. Still waiting I fear.

It's because their marketing department is filled with idiots. They market their boards as "RACING" boards. WTF???? They just don't look badass. They should market them as "PRO GAMER" boards like everyone else. Not that it'll actually make any practical difference, but subconciously people will think the "pro" gamer boards are better for their needs, more serious, and more badass. I feel like marketing as "RACING" appeals more to the nintendo crowd.

Jupiter-18

Prominent
Apr 13, 2017

There is truth in what you say! I guess they just want to do something "different".

Glock24

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2014
It's Biostar any good now? The last Biostar board I had was really shyte and that was the general consensus about the brand at the time. But that was like a decade ago...

If those boards are good quality then they'll make for good office computers. If only I could find any Bristol Ridge APUs for sale anywhere...

quadcomputers

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
Between Windows 10 having become totally "intrusive" now taking control of your computer and any device you happen to use running a WINDOWS control freak operating system, coupled with selling people laptops for three times their actual retail price... Well you just sold your soul to the corporation profits-R-US industry. Meanwhile it's your money and if you can toss away... more power to you aye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS