Feb 2, 2020
I’m getting black lines on my screen while playing Siege, but only on some menus while moving the mouse. I did a quick Google search and apparently this happened with some Vega cards about a year ago. My 5600 XT is brand new, so I don’t think it could be a hardware issue. Just changed to AMD from Nvidia so I’m pretty new to troubleshooting with them.

Here’s a video of the problem someone posted last year (even though the person on the video was having the problem while playing, I just have the issue on some menus):
View: https://youtu.be/lwh6tixs4Y4

Is anyone else having the same issue? Is it a driver issue?

Solution
That PSU is definitely an issue, but the black lines/artifacts are driver related. My rx 5700 works fine in every circumstance except in siege where I get those artifacts but only in menus, like you said. It doesn’t bother me since it doesn’t affect gameplay and the only thing to do is wait for driver updates

oldcracc

Reputable
Apr 10, 2019
That's probably your issue. I dont see why the PSU wouldn't fit, you can just pop in a standard form factor one, I recommend a 550w-650w 80+ bronze/gold unit from SeaSonic, EVGA, or Corsair; all are reputable brands.

johnsoner13

Respectable
That PSU is definitely an issue, but the black lines/artifacts are driver related. My rx 5700 works fine in every circumstance except in siege where I get those artifacts but only in menus, like you said. It doesn’t bother me since it doesn’t affect gameplay and the only thing to do is wait for driver updates

Solution
Feb 2, 2020
I just bought a new PSU. Hope that fixes the issues. I was also experiencing random crashes in my PC (it restarted itself). I read that maybe my PSU isn’t delivering enough power to the other components, so I hope this new PSU fixes that.