Black ops 3 xbox vs pc

UnrezolvedKaos

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2015
I'm in a struggle right now. I can't decide whether to buy bo3 for pc or xbox. Now I know any pc can rek a console. But the biggest factor by far is all of my buddy's are on console. What do you guys recommend?

Electonic

Honorable
Mar 10, 2014

Well, Depends what you want. So.
If you get it for the XBox, performance is worse than PC(assuming you have a (relatively)good PC), Although not THAT noticeable, when sitting farther away from the screen. Which is probably what you would be doing(TV?) You get to play with your friends. And, If you Go with XBox, you get to pay a membership fee monthly/whatever-ly to be able to play online.

If you get it for PC, Performance is better that XBox, higher Resolution, blah blah blah, NOT AS MANY (if any at all on PC) FRIENDS!?!?!?(which sucks, not being able to play with them, BTW). Although free multiplayer.

If the biggest factor is playing with your friends, go with Xbox. Although I LOVE pcs, if all/most of my friends had a console, I probrably would have gotten XBox/PS instead.

Cheers,
Electonic

IMTECH

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
If you have a Windows 10 PC, then cross-platform multiplayer might be possible. Not sure how many games support/allow that, tho.

Since you've said that your friends are gaming on the consoles, then it's a no-brainer. Get it for a console.

Personally, I like FPS games on a PC, but, again, that's just my preference.

ramothepharaoh

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
Im going through the same problem. Half my friends are getting it on PC and the other half are getting it on Xbox One. I have been used to playing COD on xbox with controller and I was told if I used a controller on PC I would get rekt lol. I heard the Xbox is having 792p 60fps for BO3 and obviously the ps4 is now the preffered console by treyarch so that makes me want to get PC even more. I can't use keyboard/mouse on COD though it would just feel weird.