Question black screen and keyboard not working HELP URGENT

fireuser27

Commendable
Aug 9, 2019
I don't know if its my fault or not I think its because I switched my storage to my vhd it was working fine until I restarted it then it said bootmgr missing then I kept closing an reopening it probably like 9 times the screen stopped working I've tried everything from taking out the battery ram slots even reflow nothing was wrong with the pc I also realized the keyboard wasn't working and idk what to do to fix it ;-; help me I have so much important stuff on there.

fireuser27

Commendable
Aug 9, 2019
full system spec? what os? what exactly did you do to switched your storage to vhd?
my system specs are Toshiba l77d 4gb ram 500gb storage my os is windows 10 but it was originally windows 7 home prem I made a vhd that was a terabyte storage when I went to manage and created new storage it was local D I put aloot of games on there and I didn't realize what to do when I found out my actual storage was being overtaken by the time I found out I had no storage so I switched my local storage to vhd I really just wanted to switch the download locations but I found out how to do that later on when I was about to switch it said this may cause ur computer to become unstable but I didn't know any better ;-; it was working fine then I restarted since it froze all of a sudden and when it opened it said boot mgr. missing then I restarted 9 times since someone said on YouTube that if you restart 3 times it would work it didn't so I kept doing it but my screen wouldn't open anymore ;-; the keyboard doesn't work but the lights come on and same with the fan and cd place external monitor is out of the question since it wont connect to the tv ;-;

Aug 16, 2019
I cant even open it the screen wont bootup even when everthing else does

If you aren't even seeing BIOS then either your screen has failed or your laptop is bricked.

Not sure how that's possible just from creating a vhd or from a missing bootmgr. Did you do anything while troubleshooting that might have affected your BIOS chip?

fireuser27

Commendable
Aug 9, 2019
If you aren't even seeing BIOS then either your screen has failed or your laptop is bricked.

Not sure how that's possible just from creating a vhd or from a missing bootmgr. Did you do anything while troubleshooting that might have affected your BIOS chip?
the only thing i did is close it and repoen it multiple times lmao