Hi! I started having issues a few weeks ago when trying to run TWW2. Intro and menus work ok, but as soon as the game starts, the screen turns black, GPU fan starts spinning 100% and sound keeps working ok. A few seconds after that, the keyboard stops responding. I run FunMark to check if it was an issue with the game and the same thing happens as soon as any test starts. However, it works ok in some less intensive games (Transport Fever 1). I'm trying to find a way to confirm if the issue is the GPU or the PSU. Any suggestions?
- MSI RX 480 GAMING X 8G (bough on 2016 and used to mine ethereum for a while with a litter overclock) 110W
- BIOS TV341MH.151 . Should I update to TV341MH.154 ?
- EVGA Supernova 850W G2 (should be way more than enough)
- Ryzen 1700x 95W
- 32gb Ram
- GA-AX370-Gaming K7
- Cleaned everything with Air Duster and reconnect power cable (6+2pins). I haven't reconnected the GPU itself because it's kinda jammed, but if it was a PCI issue, I should at least see some artifacts.
- Ran Prime 95 Small FFTs and Large FFTs and it's totally stable.
- Multiple GPU drivers, including clean install with DDU
- Different BIOS with default/custom config. Currently using F31.
- Underclocked GPU. I managed to run the game with the GPU underclocked and in windowed mode with the smallest resolution, but it was lagged.