[SOLVED] Black Screen Till RESTARTING twice every time

Mar 8, 2021
So the problem suddenly appeared after i bought my pc ( all new parts ) after 8 months

My PC is :
Motherbroad: Msi B450 Vdh plus
GPU: RX 5600XT
CPU: RYZEN 1600AF
RAM: 8GB 3200mhz
SSD: SU630 480GB
Power Supply: 600 Watt Thermaltake
Windows 10

So the problem is as title says , I can't open pc without restarting the pc once (and only once) every time (sometimes it opens and freeze on windows 10 windows and restarts once then work normally ), though if I put pc on sleep for less than 2 hours it open as normal however after few hours pass I must restart it to open ( same if i put it on sleep or turn it off from power supply
Any idea what is happening ? ?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake is the brand while 600W is the wattage. What is the model of the PSU and is the PSU 8 months old? Regardless of what the model of the PSU is(which I'm assuming is a SMART series unit), I'd highly recommend you try and source another PSU that is reliably built with at least 650W of power for the entire system and see if the issue crops up.

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake is the brand while 600W is the wattage. What is the model of the PSU and is the PSU 8 months old? Regardless of what the model of the PSU is(which I'm assuming is a SMART series unit), I'd highly recommend you try and source another PSU that is reliably built with at least 650W of power for the entire system and see if the issue crops up.

What version of Windows 10 are you working with? What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

Solution