Question Black Screen when loading into tarkov raid

Aug 15, 2023
I have played tarkov for about 2 years without any issues. Now occasionally when I am waiting to get into a raid my monitors go black and I can hear the fans speed up. I am able to still talk to everyone in my discord though. I thought maybe the system was overheating so I used AMD software to monitor Temps and the GPU never went over 76 and the CPU never went over 52. I tried changing settings about in game and it still happens. This also happened once while playing 7 days to die.

Edit:
I ran memtest and found out that I had bad ram so I borrowed someone's ram and did the memtest again and it passed. Then I played one game of tarkov fine then when I went to play my next raid it started doing it again. Most of the time after I restart my pc and load the game back up it gets me into raid just fine.

CPU: ryzen 2700x
Motherboard: ROG Strix B450 F gaming
Ram: hyper x fury 2666 mhz
GPU: rx 590
PSU: Corsair TX 650M

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard?

Reactions: BALLA513
Aug 15, 2023
I have played tarkov for about 2 years without any issues. Now occasionally when I am waiting to get into a raid my monitors go black and I can hear the fans speed up. I thought maybe the system was overheating so I used AMD software to monitor Temps and the GPU never went over 76 and the CPU never went over 52. I tried changing settings about in game and it still happens. This also happened once while playing 7 days to die.

Edit:
Ram: hyper x fury 2666 mhz
I seen a post about running some kind of test after a crash that would identify what caused it but I cannot find that post to save my life now.

Aug 15, 2023
Ram: g skill trident z 3200 mhz cl 16

So I've played tarkov for years with no issues. But recently sometimes when I go to load into a raid my pc black screens but I can still talk to everyone on discord. I ran memtest86 and found out my ram had some errors so I got some new ram and ran memtest again and it was fine. So I played a few raids fine then it started to black screen again. I'm checking Temps while playing and my gpu never goes above around 78 and cpu doesn't go above like high 50s. I've tried using ddu to clean install graphic drivers and I have also clean installed tarkov and still am running into this issue.

TRENDING THREADS