[SOLVED] Black screens and random shutdowns while gaming ?

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, im having black screens and random shutdowns while gaming, this is happening for 1 year. I allready tried alot of things, i dont know why this happening. I have:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Special Edition
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16
Corsair RM750x (2018) Full Modular gold 80+
SSD M.2 2280 Western Digital Black SN750 500GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Solution
Had the issue of black screens in-game before and the problem was a dying GPU. Not sure if that can cause random shutdowns as well but if you have another GPU you should try with it to see if that solves the problem.
Aug 27, 2021
Yes, i have, my gpu is arround 40/50º, and my cpu is 50/60º. Yes i runned sfc /scannow, its everything fine. My gpu (amd software) is up to date. Im using AMD Ryzen High Performance. Link state power management was allready off.

Aug 27, 2021
"The system was restarted without first shutting down properly. This error might be because the system has stopped responding, has experienced a failure, or has unexpectedly lost power." when the pc turns off by itself this appeared

Wynteriscoming

Commendable
Jan 25, 2020
Had the issue of black screens in-game before and the problem was a dying GPU. Not sure if that can cause random shutdowns as well but if you have another GPU you should try with it to see if that solves the problem.

Reactions: almeidinh0s
Solution
Aug 27, 2021
I have my old GPU, a GT1030, although it was a weak GPU, it never caused me any problems, I'll see if the problem is my current GPU. Thank you for your help :)