BlackBerry CEO Teases 'Classic' Phone In Open Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartisticone

Reputable
Oct 24, 2014
Research in Motion has the most ironic of names, because they havent been in any sort of motion at all since 2007 and the debut of the iphone. Funnier still is that they think that updating the equipment that lost them total control of the smartphone market will somehow reverse this trend. RIM? It is broken, and it's been being begged to be fixed for the last seven years.

vertigo_2000

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
Uh... what is this "Research In Motion" company of which you speak? There are no companies with that name currently in the smart phone industry. Please elaborate.

TerryFawkes

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
I currently use BB z30. Love it. Poked around android for a while, meh. Absolutely hated the iThing in comparison. Like somebody else here said. Getting stuff done on the iPhone is painful and with hurdles to jump through. On BB, it's a breeze.

Don't confuse old BB OS and BB 10 OS. It's completely different animal. Since it was released almost two years ago, it's improved to the point where I'm not leaving the platform anytime soon.

Anybody who still thinks that BB is dead, needs have his head examined or do some reading (that doesn't come from paid-by-apple bloggers and bought-with-iToys journalists)

Put your iThing in the drawer for two weeks and try a z30 or the passport if you want the keyboard. Go through some tutorials to familiarize yourself with the OS. Two weeks later, you don't want to switch back. That's what happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS