BlackBerry Z10 Teardown Reveals Qualcomm, Samsung Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Like, seriously, what did you expected to see in there?

You can buy it right now, for 999$.

b17d024ec6b1c98da515be3c42c90a49.png

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

1. I'm not a "h8er", I just like for logic to prevail over anything else. And "BlackBerry for 999$" (that's literally made of the same stuff like most of the other top mobile products that's on the market right now AND cost less than it) isn't logical at all.

2. What jealousy? I'm perfectly fine with my GODLIKE HTC One X. :hello:

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
I don't think Blackberry is trying to sell hardware power. They are trying to sell their software. "The most secure smartphones." I still think they are in a hole that is too deep to get out of, but I've always been neutral for Blackberry and will probably stay that way even if they flop or succeed.

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]iKyunG[/nom]I don't think Blackberry is trying to sell hardware power. They are trying to sell their software. "The most secure smartphones." I still think they are in a hole that is too deep to get out of, but I've always been neutral for Blackberry and will probably stay that way even if they flop or succeed.[/citation]

Blackberry is running slim and trim at the moment. They were profitable last year, even with terribly low sales numbers. In the world of unsecure Android phones, a nice corporate work/play device is what a lot of 30+ business users want. An iPhone looks unprofessional to me, and Android is too unsecure these days.. but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.