Blizzard Clarifies Pre-Sale of Cataclysm Digital

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]cashews[/nom]I am glad I quit playing a few years back.[/citation]

Glad I quit many years ago after a free trial. Even for then, (03/04 can't remember), the graphics looked too cartooney for my taste and at the time when D2 was still big for me, it seemed like a worse, waaaay slower version of D2. I think this and a trial of anarchy online were my first attempts at an MMO, and I believe in general MMOs are usually terrible games.

dgingeri

Distinguished
I've got my CE on preorder, but it won't be delivered until 12/10, so I'm stuck without it for a little while.

I guess I'll get started on new characters in the mean time.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Been playing since Spring 2007 and i really wish i had started playing it when it first came out, theres soo much content in game that you will find it hard to not level another toon up to 80. But in regards to this expansion I'm really excited for it to release even though I'm just barely getting into the Raid content of the game like ICC and the likes. But most importantly I'm trying to savior in the old Azeroth before it gets changed by Cat. Can't wait got my CE pre-ordered, the only thing left to do is wait till Dec 7th =D

hotchrisbfries

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]this freaking game is so dated...we have dx11...helllo!!![/citation]

Wow supports Dx11 through a simple command, seen here in the patch notes for 4.0.1

Experimental support for DX11 (enabled by passing '-d3d11' on the command line or adding SET gxApi "d3d11" to the Config.WTF file)

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]hotchrisbfries[/nom]Wow supports Dx11 through a simple command, seen here in the patch notes for 4.0.1Experimental support for DX11 (enabled by passing '-d3d11' on the command line or adding SET gxApi "d3d11" to the Config.WTF file)[/citation]
still the graphics are dated, take a look at square enix's final fantasy XIV, way much better graphics

hexacanon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]still the graphics are dated, take a look at square enix's final fantasy XIV, way much better graphics[/citation]

i dont want to look at a fail game

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]still the graphics are dated, take a look at square enix's final fantasy XIV, way much better graphics[/citation]
[citation][nom]hexacanon[/nom]i dont want to look at a fail game[/citation]
why is it a failure in your eyes? is it because they managed to make it look better and feel more realistic?

hexacanon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]why is it a failure in your eyes? is it because they managed to make it look better and feel more realistic?[/citation]
are games now all about the graphix ?

that game has cool graphics but the gameplay fail soo much.. just go look at ppl who played it and how the system works .. even gamespot says "Shopping should be fun, not a nightmare."

the average of 9 reviews is 4.9/10 .. and to tell you my sis who played lots of the FF universe said that it is the worst FF she played so far ..

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
yes games mainly are about graphics, and at the same time game play. wow's graphics are crap and game play is very repetitive, what's fun about that?

at least square enix got half of it wright

Status
Not open for further replies.