Blizzard: WarCraft 4 Years Away

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't see why you don't like Undead and Night Elves. The storyline of Warcraft and Warcraft II was all about Orcs and Humans yes, but at the same time, the other races had not yet shown themselves. In order for a story to carry on as long as the Warcraft story did, it requires many plot twists and leaders turning on their people for no real reason. ;p I myself play Night Elf, and I would really not like the limited possibilities of removing two races. If anything, I would say they should create new races to go with the ones that are already so famous. Either way, I'm going to play Starcraft II when it comes out, and hope that it is as good as it seems.

G

Warcraft is bigger than Starcraft and Diablo, and blizzard should focusing on makin Warcraft 4

G

warcraft 4? I'm quite certain it won't appear anytime soon. not even on schedule. blizzard is totally unreliable when it comes to releases of new products. i'm losing interest. warcraft 3 was ages ago.

G

Starcraft 2 was a flop in my opinion.
Where is Warcraft 4? I'm still playing Warcraft 3....

G

There is no RTS in the world to compete with Warcraft3.
Hurry up and make Warcraft4.

G

Yeah. We need a warcraft 4 to fix the lore problems with the warcraft universe. Make some mission packs to cover the major changes between the end of TFT and the end of the Deathwing Arc, and then get the good story tellers back to work. Oh...and tell Activison to Fuck itself, a company run with their ideals doesn't deserve my money.

Yeah....and for god's sake....make sure it has LAN support and DOESN'T require that stupid constant internet connection bullshit. I'm fine for requiring connecting ONCE to authenticate that you own something, but the current model is just plain retarded. Those are the main reasons Starcraft 2 is a failure, the release model is merely annoying, but those are critically fatal. And also the reason Diablo 3 is doom to failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.