[SOLVED] blu ray drive read's but disc don't play

Hello peeps i have a LG blu-ray optical drive however when i go to play movies they read but give errors on every media player i try, windows media player in itself says this disc is empty.
vlc says "
Blu-ray error:

This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.

Your input can't be opened:

VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///I:/'. Check the log for details."

i've tried this several diffrent times and then it gives me a new error "when i say that i tried this several times i mean i did the step by step walk through on vlc to add the files once i do and finish my vlc still wont play blu-ray disc and will then give me a new error code". I haven't tried since i rest my pc last but because every time i have even after resetting same result's i rest my pc. anyone know how i can get my blu-ray disc to play???

Solution
Point being, PC Blu-Ray Drives could never play Blu-Ray movies without specific software, in particular, a compatible codec. The same held true in the early days of DVD drives and I suspect, CD drives. You have to remember that before they were media devices, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays were all just larger storage media. You can read and write data with them, but playing specific media takes specific software.

As @boju states, you can tinker with what is freely available and eventually get it to work, or you can just purchase some decent software (I've used PowerDVD) to play your Blu-Ray movies

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Point being, PC Blu-Ray Drives could never play Blu-Ray movies without specific software, in particular, a compatible codec. The same held true in the early days of DVD drives and I suspect, CD drives. You have to remember that before they were media devices, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays were all just larger storage media. You can read and write data with them, but playing specific media takes specific software.

As @boju states, you can tinker with what is freely available and eventually get it to work, or you can just purchase some decent software (I've used PowerDVD) to play your Blu-Ray movies

-Wolf sends

Solution