Oct 12, 2019
Hello,
I keep getting blue screens at random times.
Sometimes it'll happen twice in 1 days sometimes not for a few days.
The error I get is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
What failed is bcmwlhigh664.sys
I have tried reinstalling my gtx750 ti drivers, tried reinstalling my wireless adapter drivers.
Nothing has worked so far and I don't know what to do.

Solution
Could you plug in the wifi adapter into a different USB port, right now it looks like the Netgear USB adapter is the cause so it's a matter of finding out whether it's software or hardware causing the problem.

I do want to ask you to upload new dumps as you get crashes, sometimes one dump out of a dozen contains a bit different data that's key to identifying the root cause, commonly that key is another driver. I would recommend for this to create a new folder in Google Drive, upload the dumps in there and share it once, that saves you a lot of time.
Could you plug in the wifi adapter into a different USB port, right now it looks like the Netgear USB adapter is the cause so it's a matter of finding out whether it's software or hardware causing the problem.

I do want to ask you to upload new dumps as you get crashes, sometimes one dump out of a dozen contains a bit different data that's key to identifying the root cause, commonly that key is another driver. I would recommend for this to create a new folder in Google Drive, upload the dumps in there and share it once, that saves you a lot of time.

Solution