Question Bluescreen after new motherboard and CPU installed

Mar 11, 2023
I have a problem with my PC, I installed a new CPU and motherboard but after the installation I get a blue screen when I start my PC: DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After that it restarts about 50 times and after that I got into windows and everything worked normally but after a while I got the blue screen: Fault in Nonpaged Area. People told me to reinstall Windows so I tried. I deleted Windows from the hard drives but when I wanted to go into the Windows installation I had the driver_not_less_or_equal bluescreen again even though I had no Windows installed. I then sent my motherboard back because I thought it was damaged, they tested it at the store and had the same problem. so they sent me a new and better motherboard, i connected everything and the same problem surprised me again. Can someone help me here?
My Build:
CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X (Old one was I5 9400F)
GPU: MSI NVIDIA RTX 3060TI 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite ( The one that i sent back was a ASUS Prime B550M - A, My old one was Gigabyte H310M)
RAM: 2x8 DDR4 2400MHz, in A2-B2. PSU: KRATOS Bronze M1-750W
Drives: 1 x WD Green 120GBSSD, 1 x 3TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

People told me to reinstall Windows so I tried.
Where did you source the installer for your OS? If it was made a long time ago, recreate the installer and then format all partitions that were responsible for the OS, then start afresh. Disconnect from the www before you install the OS, manually install all drivers relevant to your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Once installed, connect to the www and let the OS do it's thing(update). Mind you, you're going to need the drivers downloaded beforehand onto an USB drive.

PSU: KRATOS Bronze M1-750W
How old is the PSU in your build?

If you're able to get into BIOS, might want to see what BIOS version you're on at this moment of time.

Mar 11, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

People told me to reinstall Windows so I tried.
Where did you source the installer for your OS? If it was made a long time ago, recreate the installer and then format all partitions that were responsible for the OS, then start afresh. Disconnect from the www before you install the OS, manually install all drivers relevant to your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Once installed, connect to the www and let the OS do it's thing(update). Mind you, you're going to need the drivers downloaded beforehand onto an USB drive.

PSU: KRATOS Bronze M1-750W
How old is the PSU in your build?

If you're able to get into BIOS, might want to see what BIOS version you're on at this moment of time.
I bought it like 2 months ago with the CPU, when i put my old build in with the Intel I5 it works fine, Bios Version is FB

Mar 11, 2023
You have one more BIOS version pending update;
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B550M-AORUS-ELITE-rev-13/support#support-dl-bios
also, without the HDD connected, did you try removing all partitions, then reinstalling the OS?

You didn't answer my other questions.
i installed the new Bios version no changes tho, yes i tried disconnecting the other drive, the installer was from the official Microsoft website downloaded yesterday, tried downloading it again still the same problem

Mar 11, 2023
Make and model of your case? Breadboard the system and then see if you're able to get to install the OS. If it works without a hitch, then it's possible that the case you were using was causing a short.
My Case is a MS Iron Industrial. Well i managed to install windows now but it's totaly corrupted when i try to boot to windows i get a blue screen it asks me for some recovery tool