Bluescreen Locale ID 2057

Solution
most likely cause: overclocking. (BIOS is a current version)

bugcheck 0x101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

processor core 4 was hung.

It looks like you are running a 3.7 GHz processor at 4.2GHz so this can be a simple overclocking problem. Reset your BIOS to defaults and see if you still have the problem.

if you do:
This is a common problem with some USB device drivers but I can not tell with a mini memory dump. You have to change the memory dump type to full or kernel memory dump so the information is not removed from the dump.

if I were to guess I would remove your old corasir gaming keyboard driver and install a new one from here:
http://www.corsair.com/en/support/downloads
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CORK70.sys Wed Oct 31...

Dee Kay

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
Drivers often become corrupt for any number of reasons even if you have the latest ones. You can only get rid of the bad file if you uninstall and then reinstall the driver. That was why I suggested the removal and reinstall, to just to see if your current driver may be corrupt. It only takes a couple of minutes and then you are fairly certain that the drivers are not the problem. Then you can start looking at other possible causes and ruling them out until you find the actual culprit..

NojjH

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013

Okay, I will do this now then

most likely cause: overclocking. (BIOS is a current version)

bugcheck 0x101 CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

processor core 4 was hung.

It looks like you are running a 3.7 GHz processor at 4.2GHz so this can be a simple overclocking problem. Reset your BIOS to defaults and see if you still have the problem.

if you do:
This is a common problem with some USB device drivers but I can not tell with a mini memory dump. You have to change the memory dump type to full or kernel memory dump so the information is not removed from the dump.

if I were to guess I would remove your old corasir gaming keyboard driver and install a new one from here:
http://www.corsair.com/en/support/downloads
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CORK70.sys Wed Oct 31 01:55:40 2012

not sure what this driver does, could not find any info on it. You might want to remove it. (or find out what it is for)
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CORM45.sys Thu Nov 28 00:54:43 2013

machine info:
BIOS Version F5
BIOS Release Date 05/28/2014
Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Product F2A88X-D3H
Processor Version AMD Athlon(tm) X4 860K Quad Core Processor
Processor Voltage 8dh - 1.3V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 4200MHz
Current Speed 4200MHz

Solution

NojjH

Honorable
Dec 19, 2013

Thank you, I'll let you know how it goes