[SOLVED] Bluescreen through overheating cpu?

Julian976

Prominent
Aug 6, 2021
Hello, i recently got a lot of bluescreens with the stoppcode memory managment. When i was looking for a possible solution i found out that my cpu gets around 90 degree when im not gaming or something like this. Can someone tell me if this could be the cause of the bluescreens or what the real reason could be and how i can fix it?

System specs:

Mainboard: gigabyte aorus b450m
Cpu: ryzen 5 3600
Gpu: msi gtx 1660 super
Ram: Corsair Vegenance Pro

If you need any more information feel free to ask and please only serious answers.

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you check and see what your BIOS version is at the time of writing? Your specs are incomplete. Please include the make and model of the PSU, the ram kit you're using as well as the version for your OS, assuming you're on Windows 10. Please state the slots you're populating with the stick(s) of ram.

Lutfij

Titan

Can you check and see what your BIOS version is at the time of writing? Your specs are incomplete. Please include the make and model of the PSU, the ram kit you're using as well as the version for your OS, assuming you're on Windows 10. Please state the slots you're populating with the stick(s) of ram.

Solution

Julian976

Prominent
Aug 6, 2021

Im on the bios version f61c, my psu is the be quiet straight power 11 , im using two 3200hmz 8gb sticks of the Corsair Vegeance Pro (second and fourth slot) and im on Windows 10 home.