[SOLVED] Bluetooth dongle not working!!!

VickyTech

Reputable
Oct 2, 2019
I bought the below Bluetooth dongle :

USB Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter Transmitter Bluetooth Receiver Audio Bluetooth Dongle Wireless USB Adapter for Computer PC Laptop
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/knyfqAWM

If I connect this dongle in my d2h set top box it is detected and i can control the set top box from my mobile through an app. But audio streaming is not working.
If I connect the dongle to my amplifier or laptop it is not even detected. The light is not blinking in the dongle and it is not showing up in my mobile Bluetooth settings. The module is brand new ..And I'm confused a lot..Anyone help me !!!

Don't know then. It's supposed to be Plug & Play on Win10.
Read some buyers reviews on that site you bought it from, a few said they couldn't get it work either, though they didn't say which OS. They just returned it 'cos they said it was useless (lol)

There's always the possibility that it's faulty as with any component that's mass-produced in their tens of thousands.

Sorry I'm unable to help 😕

VickyTech

Reputable
Oct 2, 2019
Don't know then. It's supposed to be Plug & Play on Win10.
Read some buyers reviews on that site you bought it from, a few said they couldn't get it work either, though they didn't say which OS. They just returned it 'cos they said it was useless (lol)

There's always the possibility that it's faulty as with any component that's mass-produced in their tens of thousands.

Sorry I'm unable to help 😕
Thanks for your reply...I figured out that the device is recognized and is listed as generic radio device with a exclamation symbol. In device properties it says "This device cannot start (code 10) requested operation was unsuccessful". Is that a driver issue ?

Also can i use the Bluetooth single to stream audio from my mobile to my audio amplifier ?

Last edited: