[SOLVED] BluetoothcDualshock 4 pairs okay but it won't re-connect automatically ?

May 26, 2021
I add my dualshock 4 in bluetooth, it pairs and connects perfectly well, but after I disconnect the controller by holding the ps button, and then turning the controller on again it does not connect automatically, instead I have to remove the controller then re-add it which of course shouldn't be the case.
It used to work perfectly fine but then I installed reWASD a program that remaps ds4 into xbox 360 controller and then this issue appeared. since then I have uninstalled Rewasd. To solve the issue I tried the following:
  1. Removing the controller from bluetooth settings and re-adding it.
  2. Removing the controller's drivers from device manager, wireless controller driver and bluetooth HID device.
  3. Return to a restore point that was made 12 hours before I installed rewasd.
  4. Charge the controller for few hours to make sure it isn't the problem.
  5. Resetting the controller by holding the reset button on its back for 10 seconds.
  6. Uninstalling the bluetooth drivers and reinstalling.
  7. Reinstalling reWASD and try to fiddle with the settings to maybe remove what ever settings it made to the system.
None of these worked, I also went to a corner of my house to make sure nothing is disrupting the connections. I'm also 100% sure that reWASD is the issue because the second I opened it no controller input was detected in joy.cpl. but now after uninstalling it is detected.
Please tell me what should I do. I appreciate any help thanks

Solution
Maybe its leaving parts of itself behind.

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any (this is intentional as 3rd party driver updaters often get it wrong)

When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Can you take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here

Colif

Win 11 Master

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html

All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any (this is intentional as 3rd party driver updaters often get it wrong)

When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Can you take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

Solution
May 26, 2021

Thank you yes I will do that