Blurry Display Issue

GoldEyes

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
I rmad my graphics card one time for a stutter issue, and another time for it being slower than normal. Ever since I got another one back I have found that my display is a little blurry. I thought at first it was just me, and that it was normal. I spent months going through cable after cable. And now that I am a student in a university, I looked at the school computers displays to see if they looked a little blurry like mine did. After a while I decided to plug my laptop into the monitor to see if it was just the monitor I had. However the laptop plugged into the display was not blurry. I than tried to adjust the clear type setting in Windows 7 to see if that is the issue. but the display still remains a little blurry. I am using two displays a ASUS vg248qe and an ASUS pb278q. Both of these monitors have the issue of the blurry display on my main pc, but not on my laptop. Even in bios, and the windows startup screen, the display looks blurrier than my laptop. I worry that if it is the gpu that evga may not take back since it would be the third rma i have done for this gtx 980. Do you think it is the gpu or is it something else in my pc that can be causing the issue? Do you think it could be an issue of the gpu not seated properly? I have not had any other issues like display driver crashes. My fps is normal in the games i play, but the blurry screen is driving me nuts.

Blurry display means your settings are bad, not that hardware is broken (it literally cannot happen on DVI, HDMI, or DP)

Most likely you changed some resolution related settings like DPI or the actual screen resolution. Try resetting the DPI scaling to 100% and do a clean install of your graphics drivers (to remove any bad settings you added)