Nice win blizzard.!!!!!

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
> Xposted to agd, agd2, followups to agd
>
> Those who use it, be careful.:
>
> http://wham.canoe.ca/news/2005/09/03/1200964-ap.html

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
> Xposted to agd, agd2, followups to agd
>
> Those who use it, be careful.:
>
> http://wham.canoe.ca/news/2005/09/03/1200964-ap.html

If Bizzard want to maintain their monopoly, they should at least improve the
stability of battle net. For the last week or so it been suicidal to play HC
on the realms. Not to mention that most HC players probably dont like the
non consensual pvp rules that are forced on us by bnet.

Vladesch wrote:
> "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in message
>
>>Xposted to agd, agd2, followups to agd
>>
>>Those who use it, be careful.:
>>
>>http://wham.canoe.ca/news/2005/09/03/1200964-ap.html
>

> If Bizzard want to maintain their monopoly, they should at least improve the
> stability of battle net. For the last week or so it been suicidal to play HC
> on the realms. Not to mention that most HC players probably dont like the
> non consensual pvp rules that are forced on us by bnet.

Bnet has gotten so bad, I have switched to SP. In the process I am
finally trying a smitadin.

I think my computer wants this char to be an MFer. In A1 normal I found
a Gull, 27% nagel, and 14%MF boots. By halfway through A2 I have
already completed Hsarus's set which comes in handy when I swap over to
zeal.

TRENDING THREADS