Boot problem usb

Solution
This is probably a corrupted MBR partition on your drive and many things can cause this such as, an improper shut down, virus infection and more.
You can use your installation disk to do a Windows repair.
Choose to repair.option
Choose" Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt
When in Command Prompt type the following commands in order: "bootrec /FixMbr > bootrec /FixBoot > bootrec /ScanOs > bootrec /RebuildBcd". Remember to press "Enter" after each command and wait for each operation to finish.
Reboot when finished.
The first photo shows your system is in your Bios and asking you to configure your boot priority and configuration.
The second photo shows the windows installation screen and would have installed the Windows OS onto your HDD or SSD to whatever you have configured in Bios.
You will need to configure your boot priority and configuration correctly before you can install your Operating system.

I hope I have written this for you to translate and understand.

Powpow22

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
Yes i know,i delete it,becouse now i know how to do it,but i have another problem...
"Invalid or damaged bootable partition" and i dont know how to fix it

This is probably a corrupted MBR partition on your drive and many things can cause this such as, an improper shut down, virus infection and more.
You can use your installation disk to do a Windows repair.
Choose to repair.option
Choose" Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt
When in Command Prompt type the following commands in order: "bootrec /FixMbr > bootrec /FixBoot > bootrec /ScanOs > bootrec /RebuildBcd". Remember to press "Enter" after each command and wait for each operation to finish.
Reboot when finished.

Solution