Question Booting issues

Romeski

Commendable
Jun 27, 2019
After a recent hard crash of a game my PC when i turn it on first it boots but nothing happens, however if i turn the PSU on and off it boots fine.

I was playing a game of League Of Legends yesterday night and suddenly i experienced a hard crash and my system became unresponsive. I tried closing everything but with failure i restarted the computer and this is when it first happened. It turns on but no video output is detected on my monitor and my RGB peripherals didn't light up like they usually do. I turned PSU off and on and it booted just fine.

This morning the same boot thing happened, video or any peripherals looking active. Why and what is the cause of this?

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2019
I was playing a game of League Of Legends yesterday night and suddenly i experienced a hard crash and my system became unresponsive. I tried closing everything but with failure i restarted the computer and this is when it first happened. It turns on but no video output is detected and my RGB peripherals didn't light up like they usually do. I turned PSU off and on and it booted just fine.

This morning the same boot thing happened, video or any peripherals looking active. Why and what is the cause of this?
may be ur PCIE SLOT HA damaged

Romeski

Commendable
Jun 27, 2019
Em, what?

OP, your thread needs more info. Mind sharing your specs with us?
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the make and model of the PSU as well as the age of your PSU. Wattage isn't the only thing that matters when dealing with a power supply.
CPU: i7 7700K
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z270H Gaming K1
Ram: 2x8GB corsair vengeance LPX at 3200MHz
SSD: MP510 480GB, Crucial MX500 2.5inch 1TB, 2 TB Seagate barracuda HDD.
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gmaing G6
PSU: Corsair RMX 750W
Chassis: Fractal Design meshify C

PSU is two weeks old and this is a new system I've using for about and week and a half.

Romeski

Commendable
Jun 27, 2019
First BIOS and work your way gradually.
okay so i went out and have come back to update the BIOS now.
However the EZFlash is saying the BIOS update is not a 'proper' one. I have followed the steps from ASUS and it wont change it not being recognised. Then someone said to update using the internet and it has found an update but it is the one prior to the most recent.

I have turned on the computer multiple times without any problems now. Should i still update the BIOS even if its not to the most recent?