Question Both Monitors go dark, "DisplayPort No Signal" and then BSOD ?

Jul 10, 2023
So when gaming, over the last month or so I have realized that my PC is crashing a lot. Today this has happened 3 times, twice on Elden Ring and once on F1 23, mid session it will cut the monitors to go dark, I can hear the audio for around 10 seconds and then it freezes and I have to hard reset my PC.

I have been back and forth in different places and I am unsure really what to do, any ideas would be amazing or thoughts or what can be done, as I am at a dead-end. It makes no sense to me.

"LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ampere_SCG3D"

The above is from my reliability monitor, it also says that LiveKernelEvent 141 and states a hardware error.

So far I have cleanly installed my drivers, from fresh, and uninstalling old. As well as approached installing and repairing Visual Studio C++ to ensure that games that use it, are covered as well. I am running thin on ideas on what this can even be, GPU, RAM, or drives. I am truly unsure and any aid would be massively, massively appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard?

I have cleanly installed my drivers, from fresh, and uninstalling old.
Using DDU?

Jul 10, 2023
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard?

I have cleanly installed my drivers, from fresh, and uninstalling old.
Using DDU?
Oh, my bad. Sorry! I’ll post below.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9 Eight Core Processor i9-9900K (3.6GHz) 16MB Cache

CPU Cooler:
Corsair H80i V2 Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING: ATX, LGA1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - ARGB Ready

RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

SSD: 512GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)

HDD: 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE

GPU: 10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080

PSU: CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET

The PSU is around 3 years old now.

Chassis: NZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE (BLACK)

OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]

First monitor: ASUS TUF VG27AQ1A Quad HD 27" IPS LCD Gaming Monitor

Second Monitor: MSI Optix MAG241C