Question Both of my screen goes "no signal" and fans goes 100% when I plug a second monitor to my graphics card

Feb 3, 2023
My Specs:
Sapphire Nitro RX 580 4 GB
i7 3770
B75 Asrock motherboard
8 GB of ram DDR 3 1600mhz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850w PSU

Both of my display goes black screen when I plug in a second monitor into the graphics card
I connected both HDMI's (both of them using an converter VGA to HDMI) to the graphics card, as soon as I did that, they're doing okay but after a few seconds, both of the screen goes black screen and GPU fans goes 100%, same thing happened when I want to use multi display on BIOS even though they're on duplicate display mode

Stuff that I did to try and fix this

Reseating the Graphics card (quite a "few" times)
Moving the Graphics card to a different PCIe slot
Switching the BIOS switch on the Graphics card
Using another Windows version

I haven't tried using a different converter like VGA to DVI since I don't wanna waste any more money if it doesn't work

Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
It might very well be the aftermath of this;

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Did you try with DDU on your platform and manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver? Reinstall in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Feb 3, 2023
Did you try with DDU on your platform and manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver? Reinstall in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I did what you said, and it's surprisingly the same result, I don't think it's the GPU driver since it does the same thing on motherboard BIOS screen

TRENDING THREADS