Question Brand new pc build won’t turn on !!! Please help

Dec 5, 2022
hello i just finish building my 3rd pc this is my first micro build. Im runnin into a issue we’re the pc lights up (ram and gpu and mother board) but I get absolutely nothing on the screen I checked allll my connections, reinstalled my ram , basically rebuilt the whole pc over again, did the “q flash” with everything unplugged still nada …. PLEASE HELP ME

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X

GIGABYTE X570SI AORUS PRO AX

PNY 16GB (2 x 8GB) RAM DDR4 3600

PNY GeForce RTX 3070 LHR

Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P

Cool master 750w

SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1tb

NZXT Kraken X63

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Cool master 750w
Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage for the unit. Can you please state the model for the unit? Are any parts in your build recycled or purchased used?

did the “q flash” with everything unplugged still nada
Can you walk us through how you took advantage of the Q-Flash Plus button on the board?

Dec 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Cool master 750w
Coolermaster is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage for the unit. Can you please state the model for the unit? Are any parts in your build recycled or purchased used?

did the “q flash” with everything unplugged still nada
Can you walk us through how you took advantage of the Q-Flash Plus button on the board?
I installed the bios for the mother board onto a usb just had the cpu and the mother board cables connected with not cpu or gpu connected. And I plugged in the usb and held the button until I saw flashing.
It started to flash , it’s flashed slower then it stopped so I thought it was done, connected everything back together and and still nothing.
The power supply is “used” so is the case that’s it got them off Amazon.
the psu should be
750 SFX Gold 750W Full-Modular 80 Plus Gold SFX Power Supply