A_ST0RMTROOP3R

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
So I am pretty tech savvy and also have done a ton of research before posting here but I am hoping someone here will have some info I can't find. I just got a brand new Corsair i8100 PC and the specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel i9-13900KS
Graphics Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 FE
Memory: 64GB DDR5-6800
Storage: 4TB (2x 2TB M.2 SSD)

Monitor: Alienware aw3423dwf

So as you can see it should be able to play any game maxed without issue.

I always stay up to date with the latest graphics drivers. I have tried running the game as administrator. I have tried limiting the frame rate to 144.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be happening?

I have been banned twice because of crashes and it is making it really hard to play this game. Thank you for any info/help.

Storm

Lutfij

Titan
is that 2 sticks or 4 sticks of ram?

How is the processor being cooled? BIOS version for your motherboard? make and model of your motherboard? You might want to run DDU and then remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make and model of your PSU?

A_ST0RMTROOP3R

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
is that 2 sticks or 4 sticks of ram?

How is the processor being cooled? BIOS version for your motherboard? make and model of your motherboard? You might want to run DDU and then remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make and model of your PSU?
It is two 32gb sticks of ram.

Processor is cooled by a CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX. Motherboard is a Z790-A PRO WiFi DDR5. I have preformed a clean GPU driver installation through Nvidia's driver update software. The PSU is a CORSAIR 1000W 80+ GOLD. I have included a screenshot with my system info.
W9TbPgR.png

A_ST0RMTROOP3R

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
Update: I started playing MW3 yesterday and the same problem has persisted to this game as well so the issue is definitely the pc somewhere and not R6Siege. I am doing a memory test now and will do a clean graphics driver install with DDU after that if they come back without any errors.

A_ST0RMTROOP3R

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
Update 2: I have done the memory test and everything checked out there. I have also done a DDU uninstall of the graphics drivers and installed the new one not through GeForce experience. Played one game so far and no crash. After a few more games I will update if the issue persists.

A_ST0RMTROOP3R

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2014
Update 3: I had another crash this morning *sigh* I called Corsair support and they had me do a few things.
1: They had me use Corsair Windows Reporter Utility to send my event logs and some other files to them.
2: After looking at the logs these are the steps I did.

Try the following steps to search for and repair corrupt system files:

1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administratoroption.
  3. Type the following command and press Enter: sfc /SCANNOW
  4. Once the sfc scan finishes, type the following command and press Enter DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
  5. Once the DISM scan finishes, type the following command and press Enter:chkdsk /f /r
    1. You may be prompted that the volume is in use and to schedule the scan for after a restart. If this happens, type and enter "y" and reboot the PC.
  6. Once the chkdsk scan finishes, test your system.
I have played about three games since and haven’t had any crashes yet. I will update after some more testing to see if it actually fixed the issue. Let’s hope.