Dec 1, 2020
Hi I recently installed Windows 11 latest Dev insider Build (3-4 days ago). Today during normal usage it just suddenly went to BSOD and was showing an error related to IRQL. So I restarted and it came again and it was same for an hour. I tried using SFC /SCANNOW in startup repair but it didn't work and there was new error related to some drivers. I tried running CHKDSK on boot disk with CMD and it was fine. I also ran RAM TEST with CMD. It was also OK. SO then I tried booting into Hiren's Boot CD PE Windows 10 via USB. And it worked(I am using it only to post this query...). So probably there is no issue with hardware... Any help is appreciated.
System Specs:
i3-9100F
ZOTAC GTX 1650 OC GDDR5X {Overclocked Slightly(Core Clock : +50)(Memory Clock : +100)(Core Voltage: +50%)}
ASUS PRIME H-310M CS-R2.0
CORSAIR 16GB 3000MHz(Though running only at 2400MHz due to CPU memory controller limitations)
COOLER MASTER 450W MWE
WD GREEN 120GB SATA(BOOT)
WD GREEN 2TB HDD(Storage With some apps and games)

P.S. I have a case with pretty good airflow(3x120mm fans covered by mesh) and I have DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GT cooler so I don't think there might be any overheating problems.

Hi I recently installed Windows 11 latest Dev insider Build (3-4 days ago). Today during normal usage it just suddenly went to BSOD and was showing an error related to IRQL. So I restarted and it came again and it was same for an hour. I tried using SFC /SCANNOW in startup repair but it didn't work and there was new error related to some drivers. I tried running CHKDSK on boot disk with CMD and it was fine. I also ran RAM TEST with CMD. It was also OK. SO then I tried booting into Hiren's Boot CD PE Windows 10 via USB. And it worked(I am using it only to post this query...). So probably there is no issue with hardware... Any help is appreciated.
System Specs:
i3-9100F
ZOTAC GTX 1650 OC GDDR5X {Overclocked Slightly(Core Clock : +50)(Memory Clock : +100)(Core Voltage: +50%)}
ASUS PRIME H-310M CS-R2.0
CORSAIR 16GB 3000MHz(Though running only at 2400MHz due to CPU memory controller limitations)
COOLER MASTER 450W MWE
WD GREEN 120GB SATA(BOOT)
WD GREEN 2TB HDD(Storage With some apps and games)

P.S. I have a case with pretty good airflow(3x120mm fans covered by mesh) and I have DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GT cooler so I don't think there might be any overheating problems.
tried to update the bios to the latest? and disable csm, set enable and install secure boot keys and enable intel ptt?

Reactions: UNBEATABLEAG