Question BSOD/freezes on specific games, and some applications with specific triggers (hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll)

Jun 16, 2020
This all started when I tried to make a windows update to play minecraft RTX as windows store required a recent version of windows, and mine was pretty outdated. I download the update and everything afterwards is just downhill. From there, I couldn't be in a discord call while having a game open because my PC would just BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR or other things like that, I've tried every single software fix possible but at this point im suspecting it to be a hardware issue, I tried reinstalling windows 3 times (different versions each install), updating drivers, the whole mile.
Each time however, I get the same errors. I cannot play CS:GO because my PC just doesn't allow it, instant BSOD, I cannot play modern warfare for a long time (like 1 match and then BSOD out of nowhere), and I cannot get in a call in discord with this latest windows version installed (it crashes even if i dont have a game open.) However I noticed that when I tried to join a call in dc today I had task manager open and my CPU shot up to 100% and my pc crashed, naturally. Also I can't open chrome without my PC crashing either. I installed a BSOD error detector and the issues I get is hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll
I read that hal.dll is most likely a hardware failiure, and I did a bunch of memory checks ; and made sure it was not something out of the windows registry ( tried looking up fixes for that too, editing the registry etc.. didnt work either) At this point I'm not sure if its a motherboard failiure or a CPU problem. I tried every fix but nothing is working.

Specs:
CPU:
Intel Core i7 7820X @ 3.60GHz 36 °C
Skylake-X 14nm Technology

GPU:
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (EVGA)

MOTHERBOARD:
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF X299 MARK 2 (LGA 2066 R4)

STORAGE (if thats important?) :
953GB Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1TB (SATA (SSD)) 31 °C
931GB Samsung SSD 960 EVO 1TB (Unknown (SSD))

RAM: 32.0GB Unknown @ 1346MHz (16-18-18-36)

I would really appriciate if anyone knows how it would be possible to fix this / know if its a CPU or motherboard issue.

Generally, those types of errors are almost certainly hardware. Tracking down exactly WHAT hardware is what the hard part is. You might have better luck in the Windows sub-forum, as we have a bunch of guys who can analyze the crash dumps. A good first step is to run a memory test with memtest86+ for at least a couple passes to confirm there are no obvious RAM errors.