This is the dump file http://www.fildirekt.se/dl/1430248723.zip

My specs
Asus M5A78L-M LX
X2 250
4GB Ram
Powercolor HD 6950
Win 7 64 Bit
FSP Hexa HE-500 500w

This happen when running Dota 2 and tabbed out to browse the web on Chrome then it went blue.

What may have caused this ? My ram ? I have run memtest but no error .
My graphic card ? CPU ? PSU ?
I ran Prime95 test but no bluescreen happen though.

Please help !

Solution
system rebooted because of a power problem and your PSU power to the CPU was not stable when the CPU started up again so the CPU got a internal error and called a bugcheck.

system up time was 8 seconds
the CPU internal error was
Error Type : BUS error
Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)

this was a panic shutdown of the system by the CPU so the memory dump does not contain proper info to see if you have overclocking drivers installed, or to check your BIOS version and info on your CPU.

SO, check your graphic card for overheating, remove any overclocking software for your GPU or CPU,
check all of your fans to make sure they are spinning up to speed and blow out any dust.
reset your BIOS to defaults or...
system rebooted because of a power problem and your PSU power to the CPU was not stable when the CPU started up again so the CPU got a internal error and called a bugcheck.

system up time was 8 seconds
the CPU internal error was
Error Type : BUS error
Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)

this was a panic shutdown of the system by the CPU so the memory dump does not contain proper info to see if you have overclocking drivers installed, or to check your BIOS version and info on your CPU.

SO, check your graphic card for overheating, remove any overclocking software for your GPU or CPU,
check all of your fans to make sure they are spinning up to speed and blow out any dust.
reset your BIOS to defaults or update the BIOS (removes automatic overclocking)

check the ratings on your power supply and check all the power connections that run from your PSU directly to the GPU.
if one of the 12 volt lines does not provide enough power to the GPU, the card will pull too much power from the pci/e bus
if it pulls more than 75 watts from the BUS, then your CPU might reset and you get a black screen. The power supply should prevent the CPU from starting up before the power is ok but cheap ones don't they just let the CPU start up with bad power but the CPU then gets internal errors and shuts down via a bugcheck 0x124. Then you have to power cycle the machine.

fix the primary problem of why your GPU used too much power (or PSU failed to provide proper power)

Solution