Oct 15, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm sort of at my wits end. Last night my pc got bumped while it was on and i got the BSOD which has happened before with no real issues, it restarts and it works like nothing happened. This time I turned it off during the blue screen and went to bed. I got home from work, turned it on, BSOD, let it restart by itself but none of my peripherals came on with it, monitors and kb+m. Turn it on and off a few times, same deal.

Things I've tried: unplugging and replugging all of my hard drives/ssd with w10 and anything that isn't ram, gpu, or cpu

Turned off /unplugged power supply, re plug

Disconnected all hdds/ssd and only replugged the ssd back in

After all of this, now the power button and hard drive light do not come on yet all of my fans and mobo lights come on and I was very careful to put everything back in its right place which I did twice to make sure.
Underneath is a video which I unfortunately filmed in vertical, sorry about that. I'm also aware that both my desk and computer are fairly messy

View: https://youtu.be/xe0f4mDc5tU

Specs :
W10
AMD sapphire rx580
AMD ryzen 2600x
Msi b450 a pro
Xpg adata ax4u2400w8g16- 2x8gb ddr4 (im just reading this off the back. Ram was bought second hand)
Seasonic m12II bronze evo edition (don't remember wattage but it was definitely sufficient for the setup)

Any help would be highly appreciated.