Question BSODs Device\RaidPort1 129

rodrigojkrs

Reputable
Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys, recently I'm having BSODs frequently and I don't know for sure the solution to this problem because Windows isn't generating a dump files which makes this more harder, this was only happening when I had 4 windows tabs in Bluestacks but now it's happening with any game or on idle, I checked the Windows events and found this event "Reset for device, \Device\RaidPort1, issued 129" I read some reports on Google that it could be a problem on my m.2 NETAC. When BSOD happens I have to turn off my PSU and turn it on again for the m.2 to work normally again

Config:

AMD Ryzen 7 5700x3D
TUF B450M-PRO GAMING
2x8 3200mhz ASGARD DDR4
RTX 4060 TI
NETAC 1TB NV7000
EVGA 600B

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
The Windows dump file is usually found in Windows folder labelled as MEMORY.DMP

When BSOD happens I have to turn off my PSU and turn it on again for the m.2 to work normally again
+
EVGA 600B
How old is the unit in your build?

TUF B450M-PRO GAMING
BIOS version for your motherboard?

Where did you source the installer for your OS?

rodrigojkrs

Reputable
Jun 11, 2020
The Windows dump file is usually found in Windows folder labelled as MEMORY.DMP

When BSOD happens I have to turn off my PSU and turn it on again for the m.2 to work normally again
+
EVGA 600B
How old is the unit in your build?

TUF B450M-PRO GAMING
BIOS version for your motherboard?

Where did you source the installer for your OS?

- Yes, I know that but when I look for that folder it says it doesn't exist, which is strange because it's as if it indicates that the problem is in the M2 and it couldn't generate the dump

- 1 year but this works well

- BIOS 4401

- Officially from Microsoft

rodrigojkrs

Reputable
Jun 11, 2020
C:\Windows\memory.dmp
Is where it's always been.

BIOS 4401
https://www.asus.com/motherboards-c...helpdesk_bios?model2Name=TUF-B450M-PRO-GAMING
You have one more BIOS version pending update. Flash to the latest version then clear the CMOS.
Exactly, I looked for this before and for the Minidumps folder, it doesn't exist on my system I don't know why, I already configured it correctly

~Version 4604
10.86 MB
2024/04/08
Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1.2.0.Ca.
Fix AMD processor vulnerabilities security.~

Are you sure about updating the bios? I read about the latest version and it only fixes security vulnerabilities, wouldn't it be a bit risky to update the bios for no reason?

rodrigojkrs

Reputable
Jun 11, 2020
C:\Windows\memory.dmp
Is where it's always been.

BSOD always happens when I'm writing to the m2, downloading a game or anything else, the dump isn't being saved because after the BSOD the dump save loading remains at 0% and then turns off, after that the m2 doesn't it is more available in the bios

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR