[SOLVED] BTC TB250 Pro - Display issue No signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2021
Hello there, I have been in this problen since few weeks. But I was not able to figure things out.

My Specs
Mobo: TB250-BTC PRO
CPUIntel Pentium Gold G5420 (4M Cache, 3.80GHz)
HD:Crucial BX500 120GB 3D NAND SATA

Power:Antec 13000 Signature PLATINUM

Avobe I have mentioned the parts that I am using to build the mining rig. I am not getting a display. I tried two ways

1. without the graphics card I directly connected the 24 DVI pin to the monitor, (I was using a frontec LED monitor which has 15 pin DVI) so I hav to use a 24 to 15 adaptor to connect it. But as I said in this step this didnt work, and there was no display. showing no signal.

2. I connected 1050 Ti GPU directly to the PEX16_1 slot and then connected the hdmi to the GUP and to the monitor, which didnt work. I also tried the DVI slots from the GPU to the monitor, but didnt work.

3. I also tried step 2 both the DVI and the HDMI and, but the only diference is I connected the GPU 1050 Ti through a riser (Pi+ Gold edition/ 009S Plush / 8 capacitor 16x to 1x) where I connected the riser slot in the same PEX16_1 slot. But this also didnt work.

I just want to where I am doing wrong

There is also another thing I wan to know is when I am connecting the CPU power cable to the PSU the Board is not starting. after disconnecting this cable the board is starting.

Thanks in Advance

Nov 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I am kingd of new to this.
so it is the CPU that I have got wrong?
Does the ram effect ? I am using Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200 MHz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.