[SOLVED] Budget mechanical keyboard under $50

stingriley

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
So I planning to buy a mechanical keyboard under Rs 3500(Indian currency). I am mostly going to play games with it. The keyboard should be-
Mechanical
Durable
Preferably Have features like antighosting
Preferably have an arm/wrist rest
I don't really care about the looks and rgbs
I have searched alot and thinking of buying one of these
Redragon Anala k558
Cosmicbyte CB-GK-03 Black Eye
Cosmicbyte one has alot of bad reviews about keys and rgbs malfunctioning after some months and there are really no good reviews from long time users and on the other hand redragon one doesn't have alot of reviews but the ones it has are good.
Which one of them should I buy? You can suggest me other keyboards as well keeping in mind what I want. Thank you in advance and sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors :)

Solution
From personal experience, red dragon is amazing in general. This was my second red dragon product and both times I was not let down. I prefer them to the numerous Logitech keyboards I've owned (G810, G PRO Keyboard) and is on a close par with my daily Corsair K70 with red switches.

Pros:
-Keys Feel Great
-Works out of the box, Easy to use, set macros, change colors.
-The keyboard feels solid (more solid than my G810)

Cons:
-The knock of blue switches are really loud (I personally like this but I know this can drive some people crazy. With headphones on it isn't noticeable, I use mine in an office and don't get any complaints from coworkers a few feet away)
-The RGB cannot be controlled Via software, only through the preset...
Nov 19, 2019
From personal experience, red dragon is amazing in general. This was my second red dragon product and both times I was not let down. I prefer them to the numerous Logitech keyboards I've owned (G810, G PRO Keyboard) and is on a close par with my daily Corsair K70 with red switches.

Pros:
-Keys Feel Great

Cons:
-The knock of blue switches are really loud (I personally like this but I know this can drive some people crazy. With headphones on it isn't noticeable, I use mine in an office and don't get any complaints from coworkers a few feet away)
-The RGB cannot be controlled Via software, only through the preset choices built into the keyboard (again if you aren't looking to change the color of individual keys, the presets are good)

Overall, I have not been let down. You get more than you pay for with Red Dragon.

Reactions: stingriley
Solution

stingriley

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017

Pros:
-Keys Feel Great

Cons:
-The RGB cannot be controlled Via software, only through the preset choices built into the keyboard (again if you aren't looking to change the color of individual keys, the presets are good)

Overall, I have not been let down. You get more than you pay for with Red Dragon.
I don't have any problem with the clicking sounds because I play headphones when playing games. Thank you for your information, greatly appreciated. I think i will go with the redragon one then :)